The Hospital-Acquired Infection Control Market revenues were estimated at US$ 6.1 Billion in 2022 and is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 7% from 2023-2033, according to a recently published Future Market Insights report. By the end of 2033, the market is expected to reach US$ 12.7 Billion.
The frequent occurrence of hospital-acquired infections, the growing proportion of surgical procedures, the rising geriatric population and the increasing prevalence of chronic diseases, technological advancements in sterilization equipment, and the growing awareness of environmental and personal hygiene are the key factors driving the growth of the Hospital-acquired infection control market.
The growing use of e-beam sterilization and the reintroduction of ethylene oxide sterilization are further expected to swell the demand for hospital-acquired infection control.
Download our Sample Report now and embark on a journey towards innovation and prosperity @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-16573
The percentage of surgeries performed worldwide has increased significantly over the years. Every year, approximately 235 million complex surgical procedures are performed worldwide, according to the WHO. This is due to an increase in the prevalence of obesity and other lifestyle diseases, an increase in the geriatric population, and an increase in the incidence of spinal injuries and sports-related injuries.
With the growth in the number of surgical procedures conducted, the demand for various surgical equipment and medical devices is also surging. The proven benefits of sterilized product lines and growing awareness about their effectiveness in healthcare settings are expected to drive demand for hospital-acquired infection services.
Due to rising demand for Hospital-acquired Infection Control methods in developing nations, particularly Japan, the market in the Asia Pacific is projected to account for a CAGR of over 7% during the forecast period.
Personalized Experiences Redefined: Our Customization Report Holds the Answers! https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/customization-available/rep-gb-16573
The regional market is growing due to the extensive usage of Hospital-acquired infection controls and increased awareness of general health and fitness among the working-class population.
The key players in the market include Steris Plc, Sotera Health Company, Getinge AB, Advanced Sterilization Products, Ecolab Inc., 3M Company, Matachana Group, MMM Group, Belimed AG, and Reckitt Benckiser.
Some of the recent developments of key Hospital-acquired Infection Control providers are as follows:
- In 2021, STERIS purchased Cantel, a global provider of infection control products and services, through a U.S. subsidiary to broaden its vast array of sterilization services.
- In 2021, Sterigenics S.A.S., a Sotera Health Company subsidiary, increased its European sterilizing capacity by expanding its ethylene oxide factory in Rantigny, France. Getinge introduced the Getinge Solsus 66 steam sterilizer for hospitals as well as surgical instruments in 2020, which has a higher capacity and operational reliability than other sterilizers.
- In 2020, Sotera Health Company acquired Iotron, a prominent North American outsourced provider of E-beam sterilization services. The acquisition was intended to help the company expand its electron beam footprint and boost sales of the Sterigenics division.
Want expert insights? Reach out to our analyst for personalized assistance! https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/rep-gb-16573Market Segments Covered in Hospital-acquired Infection Control Industry Analysis
- Sterilization Equipment
- Disinfection Equipment
- Sterilization Consumables
- Others (Waste Disposal, PPE)
- Hospitals and Intensive Care Units
- Ambulatory Surgical and Diagnostic Centers
- Other End-users
About Future Market Insights (FMI)
Future Market Insights, Inc. (ESOMAR certified, Stevie Award – recipient market research organization and a member of Greater New York Chamber of Commerce) provides in-depth insights into governing factors elevating the demand in the market. It discloses opportunities that will favor the market growth in various segments on the basis of Source, Application, Sales Channel and End Use over the next 10-years.
Future Market Insights Inc.
Christiana Corporate, 200 Continental Drive,
Suite 401, Newark, Delaware – 19713, USA
For Sales Enquiries: email@example.com
LinkedIn| Twitter| Blogs | YouTube